Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Rudolph Day Challenge # April 2023

A while back I bought a simple cutting die from a well-known Chinese outlet, so this month I gave it its first trial. This is the card I made.

I liked the simplicity of the image so I decided to find other ways for using it. In the end I made six cards, all similar yet all different. For some I used the die cut-outs, and for others I used the negative space on a contrasting mat. It was a good way to use up a few snippets of paper, and I raided my stash for sentiments, ribbons etc. I made a collage of the six cards to show how versatile the little die is.

So now I will link this up to Rudolph Day Challenge #April over at Scrappy Mo's blog. See you there?

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely die, Kate and you have used it brilliantly! A beautiful set of cards!!
Blessings
Maxine

Sue - said...

What a lovely collection of cards! You’ve certainly made good use of the die.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Kate, what beautifully designed cards from the simple die. They are a Marvellous selection.
Faith x

LesleyG said...

Lovely cards Kate, hope you’re well, happy Rudolph day xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous collection of cards Kate, I love the die you've used.

Sue xx

Linby said...

Great makes with this CAS die.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
Happy Rudolf Days.
As always you have created so many wonderful cards and super designs too.
I expect you are well ahead for Christmas now.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol L said...

I'm impressed with the way you used this die to make so many different cards! Each design has it's own unique style but I'm fond of the one with gold trim. Great job on all of them and a happy Rudolph Day!

Whisper said...

Ooo what a lovely set of traditional cards & thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

Di said...

Wonderful cards Kate - I love that each one is a different take on the wonderful Nativity stable die cut. Perfect!

Hugs

Di xx