Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Rudolph Day Challenge# June 2023

 Wow I made these cards a few weeks ago and have been so busy with other projects that I forgot to publish them! But I see I have one day left so here goes. (I haven't missed a month yet so it would be a shame to miss one now).

I did something a bit different this time. Because of problems and expense of postage I usually send a 'family card' to each of my sons and their families. But as I am going over to UK for all of August and I am taking my Christmas cards with me, some to leave along with some birthday cards to the relevant houses, and some for my sister to post when the time comes, I decided to make individual ones for the 'little people' this year. So here is a set of fun cards I made using my silhouette machine.


The files were bought from the Silhouette store, so I just had to decide on colours for each layer, cut them all out and do some serious paper piecing to assemble them all.

I think they are quite fun  so I hope the young ones will enjoy them.

Now I will link with the Rudolph Day Challenge for June and hopefully I will not be so laye with my July cards.

10 comments:

Liz said...

Love these Kate, so cute! xx

LesleyG said...

What adorably cute cards for your little ones Kate, I’m sure they”ll love them. Gosh it must be quite a struggle to be that organised. Hope you have a lovely trip xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous wee cards for the little people Kate - and well done on being able to make them this year in time for your trip
Blessings
Maxine

Linby said...

So cute! They are all so lovely.

Di said...

What delightful cards Kate! Gosh you're very organised. They will be delighted for sure!

Hugs
Di xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh these are so gorgeous and perfect for the younger members of the family.
They look so cute and very beautiful I love them all.
They are going to really love them too when they receive them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

These are fabulous! You are so talented. Kate!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby set of cards & all so cute & adorable, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days June's Challenge, luv Sam x

Kate said...

Gosh these are adorable! Hugs, Kate!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I seem to be missing some of your posts for some reason? Anyhow, I love these little cards, the youngsters, or any age for that matter will love them, love all the layers. They are certain to raise a smile.
Faith x