Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Rudolph Day Challenge #November 2023

 A very quick one from me today as I have broken my right arm (Yes I am right-handed), so I am typing this with my left hand and that is not easy for me. Fortunately I had these cards made ready for today.

The file is one purchased from Etsy. It was intended to make a 3Dwooden one, but I flattened it, cut it from metallic vinyl and transferred it onto a base card.

I worked quite well so I cut out five more from other colour metallic vinyls and transferred them to complimentary coloured cardstock.

A useful set  of six cards, but that's me done for today so I will link up with Rudolph Day challenge over on Scrappy Mo's blog. Please forgive me  if I only manage a limited number of comments, but I will visit you all.

8 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh no you poor thing it must be awful for you I do hope you are soon out of pain with it.
I remember when I had my carpel tunnel op I had to get my husband to clean my false teeth.
As always your cards are gorgeous and such very clever and wonderful designs.
Love that tree with the nativity scene inside.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your right arm! Amazing file, such a shame I haven't an electronic cutting machine because love it so much! You made a great variations of colours for a batch production and love the shining!

Liz said...

Sorry to hear you've broken your arm, hope it heals soon. Your cards are lovely and how different they look in the various colours. xx

LesleyG said...

Wow that an amazingly detailed cut tree, I’m not surprised you cut multiples! So sorry you’ve broken your arm, must be so hard to manage, take care of yourself, sending healing thoughts xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Kate - these are stunning!
Hope the arm continues to heal up quickly
Blessings and prayers
Maxine

Linby said...

So sorry to hear you have broken your arm - take care and rest.
This is a wonderful file you found and adapted, the cards are all so lovely.

Sue - said...

A lovely set of cards. Do hope your arm heals rapidly!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Bloglovin' has sent me some cards to see today, and yours was amongst them. I hope that your blog comes up again. I hope your arm is better now and you had a good Christmas. Great cards, love the metallic vinyl.
Faith x