Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Rudolph Day Challenge; April 2020

I often turn to my Silhouette cameo for card making these days as my hands are not as nimble as they were, but this month I decided I wanted to do some colouring so I downloaded some cute images from LOTV.
I printed each one out well-spaced on white paper and used my alcohol markers to colour them.

Then I raided my folders of dies, and my boxes of off-cuts, and found different ways of using each image. These are the three images I chose.




I somehow ended up with three of the top image and two of each of the others. They were all mounted differently so I have a group of seven unique cards all ready to go.
I used some peel-off and printed sentiments, and stamped and embossed others, and each card has some glitter glue or other sparkle on them.
I enjoyed doing the colouring, and am pleased with how they turned out.
I will now link these up with Rudolph Day Challenge #April,  

8 comments:

scrappymo! said...

These all look so good, Your dedication to making multiples is inspiring!
You have inspired me to create multiples when I kit up my cards. So, when I stamp one image, i stamp 3 or 4 and when I cut one diecut, I try to cut three or four. Then I kit them up with the background paper, the ribbon, emboeelies, etc. Somehow I seem to run out of steam to make them up right away and usually just make up one or two perhaps. I save the rest of the kits to take to the crop up at the church which we used to have once a month. It is on hold right now, of course. Those kits come in handy when you are trying to chat and listen to everyones news as you create. I takes the need out to really concentrate on creating and just do... That way the day is more about friends that having to think to design and create.

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a beautiful collection of scenes Kate, I love them all. Thanking for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue DT xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful set of cards Kate - and so beautifully coloured too. So glad you took the time to do something different, despite your hands causing you issues. Seven gorgeous cards to add to your stash.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful and creative set of cards, sound like you enjoyed the colouring. A Beautiful result on lovely images.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Whisper said...

Oooo I'm loving the 3 images you picked and what a great collection of cards and a good start to your Xmas collection too, thanks for joining us at Aprils Rudolph Days Challenge,

Luv Sam x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh these are so gorgeous and those images are so sweet.
You have coloured them wonderfully too.
Love all the wonderful designs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

you did a wonderful job on all your cards. My fingers get stiff also.
thanks for joining us at HLS Christmas challenge
Barb Housner

Di said...

What a lovely set of Christmas cards Kate - you certainly did LOTV proud - and each one is different.

Hope you and Chris are keeping safe and well.

Love

Di xx