Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Friday, October 7, 2011

And now there is a set of 'Tinies'.

Thank you for the kind comments you have left on yesterday's post when I showed a set of four tiny Christmas cards I had made for the ABC Christmas Challenge, T is for Tiny. Following on from there I have now, as planned, made a whole set of them. That's sixteen of them to be exact. Using the original set of small images, decorated using copics, ink pads, glitter glue, and die cut frames, I managed to get four cards out of each sheet of backing paper I had made with glimmer mists and a large background stamp. Every card has some of it on, though in some cases it is only a very small piece. I incorporated some ribbons and a few gems to bling them up where needed. Now all I have to do is make sixteen inserts and sixteen 4" square envelopes! (I think my new Hougie board could come in useful here). At least these will be a good size for posting to UK.
I am linking them to the Make it Monday linky party 57 and to Shirley-Anne's blog, Stamping for Joy, where they will make a substantial difference to my card total.

8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Kate, boy you have been busy .And wow what a selection of beautiful Christmas creations . LOVE the blue ones on the left, although...the ivory ,..err no maybe the... Well ,I have to say I love the lot !
hugs Shirley-Anne.

Saskia said...

Wonderful cards, Kate! They all look great. I know I should have started some time ago but so far only made two christmas cards. It probably is a good idea to just stick to one size and vary a little in design and colour.

NancyD said...

Wow!, that's a lot of really cute cards. Saw you on MIM. NancyD

veronica said...

you really have been busy Kate! great selection, but my favourites are the blue angel ones, they're lovely!

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Kate..you have been busy and what a fabulous selection of Christmas cards.All of them are gorgeous..love the colours and different designs...beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow these are fabulous.. what a wonderful idea and they all look superb
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

fatmonica said...

What a fabulous set of Christmas cards.I love them all!It just reminds me that I should get started on mine!

Di said...

Terrific cards Kate - I've just had a jolly good nosy (thank you Mr Blogger for reverting to allow us to enlarge photos for a good old peek). If I really HAD to pick a favourite it would be the one on the.........nope, I can't do it either - love them all!! Di xx