Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Friday, May 6, 2011

An Award!

Thanks to my crafting friend Veronica from vroncards who has given me this award. The idea is to pass it on to seven recently discovered blogs. I found this quite difficult as all the blogs I follow are recently discovered as I am a fairly new blogger myself, but several of them have already had the award. So I am sticking with six at the minute. But before I list them here I am supposed to tell you seven random things about myself. I will try not to repeat my 26(!) facts that I wrote when I did 'My ABC' - see my post on 1st May.


So here are seven facts about me.
1). I am nearly 64 and I have lived in fifteen houses. Hopefully this will be my last one!
2). I have three dogs and four cats who are all animals rescued from abandonment or neglect.
3). I have four brothers and sisters who are octogenarians, and two others who still have a way to go before they get there! (I'm the baby!)
4). I enjoy baking and last Christmas I made over 50 dozen mince-pies to sell for charity.
5). I am a Christian and regularly attend a church in a nearby village with a small group of other ex-pats.
6). I live permanently in Andalucia, Spain and I love the sunshine and relaxed way of life.
7). I love crafting, especially rubber stamping, and am still learning new skills all the time.

And here are the seven bloggers I have passed the award on to. Thank you all for your constant inspiration.

1). Jean at My Crafty Corner
2). Saskia at So Very Sassy
3). Angie at Crazicards Crafty Blog
4). Lyn at Creative Lynks
5) Hazel at My Crafty Outlook
6) Ruth and Erin at Celtic Crafters

If you feel able to accept this award, please tell us seven random facts that we may not already know about yourself, and pass the award on to seven other recently discovered bloggers. You can right click on the image to save it, and repost it on your own blog.

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for the award, Katy! I'll wear it with pride. ;)

Hazel said...

Awww thank you for the award - I'll blog it soon x

Crazicards Crafty Blog said...

Thank you Kate for this award. I will have to think of 7 interesting things about me before I can post, so it might take a while lol :O) Big Hugs Angie xx

Erin (CelticCrafter) said...

Thank you so much, Katy! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. We've had quite a busy few weeks. We are both very honored to accept this award! It is our very first one! :D
~Erin

Erin (CelticCrafter) said...

Hi Kate! So, so sorry for our lateness! It has been crazy here. I do have one question for you...Does it have to be a new blogger, or just new to us?

mamapez5 said...

Hi Erin. It only has to be new to you. I just suggest you look back a couple of weeks to see if they have already had it as it's quite tough to do it a second time. Kate x